What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website and app?
- When registering your organization on our web site or through our app, you will be asked to enter information on behalf of your organization including name, address, non-profit status, tax exempt ID, contact email, and PayPal email.
- When signing-into the app users will be asked to enter their email, password and phone number or Login via Facebook whereby Al-Sadaqah app will collect this information from Facebook.
- Other privacy-relevant permissions requested by Al-Sadaqah app include:
- CAMERA is used for permissions that are associated with accessing camera or capturing images/video from the device.
- PHONE is used for permissions that are associated telephony features.
How do we use your information? We will use the above information in order to:
- To enable a registry of donors
- To enable non-profit organizations to receive donations directly into their PayPal account. This activity happens outside of the app on the Web via PayPal. Al-Sadaqah app is not involved in any part of the donation transaction.
- To send periodic updates on philanthropic causes to your
- CAMERA permissions are used for ability to capture the user's selfies for their profile pic in app
- PHONE permissions will be used for read only access to phone state, including access to current cellular network information so the App knows if offline vs. online organization database should be presented in app.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.